Preventative or routine maintenance of equipment is maintenance that is proactively performed on equipment with the goal of lessening the likelihood of failure, reducing unexpected downtime, and prolonging its useful life.
Annual or six-monthly maintenance of cleanroom AHU’s / air movement devices is a requirement for many pharmaceutical, medical and laboratory facilities.
This work requires experienced professionals to perform critical maintenance / functional checks of the equipment and verification of key operational parameters to ensure the continued compliance of the equipment / environment within operating limits.
To request a quote, or to get more information on our maintenance services, please contact us below.
Maintenance services provided by ICON Engineering staff includes the following:
- Class I, II, and III MSCs
- Containment Areas & Containment Devices:
- Glove Boxes
- Safety Enclosures
- Fume Cupboards
- Laminar Airflow and HEPA Filter Banks
- Ventilated Balance Enclosures
- Clean Air Zones
- Downflow Booths
- Acid / Solvent Storage Cabinets
- Point Extracts and Local Exhausts
- Vibration Analysis Testing
- Air Barriers
- Duct Cleaning
- Fire Damper Check
- Air Handing Units and Dehumidifiers including:
- Belts and Bearings
- Laser Alignment
- Heating/Cooling Coil Inspection
- Pipework Inspection
- Cleaning of LPHW/CHW Strainers
- Filter Replacement
- Bug Screen Cleaning and Replacement
- Control Systems Checks
- Electrical Maintenance on Motors, Variable Speed Drives etc.