At ICON Engineering we have a wide range of experience in the commissioning and balancing of air & water systems.
Individually, our staff has worked on projects as diverse as an eighty-story residential tower to the stringent requirements of Grade A cleanrooms.
In developing a strong design & engineering knowledge base, allied to a standardised method of commissioning, our team has developed a solid foundation which can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of a wide variety of project types. Services provided include:
- AHU Supply and Extract Systems
- Local Ventilation Systems
- Low Pressure Hot Water Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Clean / Process Steam Systems
- Process Air / Instrument Air Systems
Annual or six monthly qualification of cleanrooms / air movement devices is an absolute requirement for pharmaceutical, medical, and laboratory facilities.
This work requires experienced professionals to perform critical checks of the equipment and verification of key operational parameters to ensure the continued compliance of the equipment / environment within operating limits.
Qualification experience of ICON Engineering staff includes the following:
- HEPA Filter Integrity Testing
- Air Volume Measurement
- Air Change Rate Measurement
- Particle Counts
- Temperature and Humidity Verification
- Room Differential Pressure Measurement & Optimisation
- Airflow Visualisation
- Room Recovery Testing
- Filter Face Velocity Testing
- Qualification of:
- Unidirectional Airflow Devices
- Fume Cupboards to EN 14175
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets to EN 12469
- Downflow Booths
- Gas Analysis of Purified Air Systems / Nitrogen etc.
- Bio Burden
- Hydrocarbon Testing
- Moisture Testing
- Ki Discus- Bio-Safety Hood Qualification
- Tracer Gas Testing – Fumehood Qualification
- Testing can be carried out on ICON templates or Client Specific Procedures.
Testing can be carried out on ICON Engineering procedures or Client Specific Procedures.