To make units SAFE & also if desired, to drastically reduce your environmental loading in processing / clean rooms.
Typically used after a suite has been lying dormant, or perhaps the Environmental Monitoring results are high for mould (for example).
- Accelerate your environmental Monitoring Programme
- Extremely high kill rates
- Every decontamination is verified by use of Bacterial and Chemical indicators ( B.I’s & C.I’s)
Vaporous hydrogen peroxide (VHP) is an effective bio-decontaminant and has been used to sterilise laboratories for almost 20 years. This technology was famously used following the 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States.
Advantages of Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Technology
- Unlike other outdated methods of decontamination, it can be used safely by decontamination personnel and will not persist in the environment,
- Highly inert, will not react with most sensitive electrical and other forms of equipment, allowing for minimal deconstruction of equipment/processing rooms for decontamination.
- The sterilant decomposes to environmentally-friendly products water and oxygen.
As technological advances offer us new solutions to problems arising from the decontamination process, it becomes clear that previous methods of decontamination, typically involving formaldehyde, chlorine dioxide or other surface sterilants are not merely outdated, but have unacceptably high levels of exposure to known carcinogenic compounds.